Sunday, October 22, 2017

Daunting No More


The day started off daunting. My first Sunday back to church since the surgery. Clothing simply doesn't fit. I feel weird without my breast still. Awkward. I was teary eyed. Fitting that it was lightly raining at the same time I was trying to figure out what to wear. I went with black. My comfort color. I have always loved wearing black. 

Once at church, I felt comforted by my family sitting all together, the music and the wonderful messages about Christ love. I was reminded that everyone goes to church to be comforted, loved and are accepted by God despite our imperfections. It was a blessing to be back and to have a nice lunch with members of our ward/congregation.

Now, what happened after church when we got home...

All I wanted to do was take a few photos.





Finally!!! A good one of me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment