Friday, September 22, 2017

Stuck in Work Bathroom

Well, what a day. Dang it all if I didn't get so freaking over heated that I couldn't even do my job at the end of the day. It was nice to have some people I know I can count on that stepped in when I needed it most to take care of things for me. The rough part after they stepped in is the fact that I had to hang out in the bathroom for a good 5 or more minutes because I was sick. I kept praying for relief enough to get to my car to make it home. Or at least pick everyone up and then make it home. Finally I was able to get out of the bathroom. Said good bye. Walked to my car as quick as I could. Once there I prayed I wouldn't get sick in my car. I didn't want to make a mess everywhere. Dang it if ain't embarrassing to admit that you aren't right physically.

Over heating. I over heat. Then I cool off and feel cold. It's like I can't get it right. I don't sleep well because of this over heating and cold changes in temperature. Oh, I how I wish I could have a reprieve from it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment