Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pass or Fail

Education. More or less my education or lack of. Once upon a time a young girl got married and dropped out of college. She didn't really want to. Circumstances called for it in a way. So she didn't finish. Life threw lots of interesting experiences her way. And when she found her self-needing to support children there was no life experience good enough to get the jobs she really wanted.


Seriously! I need more education.

This morning I was listening to this amazing talk by Thomas S. Monson. In this talk, he mentions how important it is to learn and do something that makes you happy for a living. This talk inspired me so much. I found this amazing way to get some education on line one class at a time. Even at my own pace which is so cool. Now finding or really making the time to make it happen is the real challenge for me. Our life is filled up right now with work and children's busy schedules. It certainly is something work making some space for in our busy schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment