Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Decisions Weighing on Me

Well, tomorrow I get to meet with a new Doctor. Radiation is his specialty. We will be talking about my need for radiation. My tumor in my right breast was 4.8 cm. Anytime a patient has a tumor that is 5 cm they have radiation. Since mine is close to 5 then there is thought that I should go ahead and have radiation. Not loving the idea.

Was really grateful to have a fun package arrive on Monday evening to distract me from my worries. It seems like that happens more and more these days. Just when I need it most a something arrives in the mail from flowers, blankets or other goodies. I am being loved by family and friends from all over.

Now back to tough decisions. I will be praying, pondering and praying some more on this matter before making a decision on whether or not to do radiation. I do believe I still have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment