Thursday, October 26, 2017

Funny Face & Sabrina







Deep down in my heart, I am a total romantic. I have a love for old movies. I remember watching old Doris Day movies and wanting to be her. It is fitting that I pass that love for old movies down to at least one child. This girlie loves Audrey Hepburn. We decided one day while I have been laid up to have a movie fest of only watching Audrey Hepburn. While watching I fell in love with her movies all over again. What an amazing actress? She really rocks.

Now, if you haven't seen Funny Face you really should watch it. You are in for a real treat.  It is a wonderful movie about what happens when an impromptu photo shoot happens in a bookstore. The storekeeper is thrown into the photo shoot. Well, the photographer notices something special about the storekeeper. What happens next is simply funny? So, watch it. If you are a romantic at heart like me you will love it.
      
Image result for funny face audrey hepburn

Sabrina was the second of her movies that we watched that day. Let me share first that I have been a fan of the movie Sabrina for a long time. First time I saw it was on TV in 1980 something. When I discovered it on DVD I bought it. Only I bought the Harrison Ford version of it. When I found the DVD multi pack of Audrey Hepburn movies, minus Funny Face. I bought it right away for my sweet girl. It was fun to watch the original version. Another great love story about a girl growing up on the estate of a wealthy family. Her father is a servant. She falls in love with one of the wealthy families boys while growing up. Now the movies is what happens to that love... Wonderful story. Love it. Watch it.

Image result for sabrina audrey hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment