Sunday, October 15, 2017

Reminder

Today has been a wonderful day. I got a beautiful reminder. 

Heavenly Father loves me. Want to know how I know this? Of course, you do. It’s in the actions of my friends and family. It’s the recliner that I sit each day that feels like a warm hug from my brother and sisters because they bought for me. It’s the phone call on Saturday evening from my childhood bestie. It lifted my spirits. Its the daily messages from another dear friend. It's the support from friends who have walked in my shoes. Along with the wonderful visit this evening with new friends from church who dropped by with cookies. They just wanted to make sure I was doing alright. Then there are all the messages that I get on Facebook encouraging me to fight through the depression that having cancer bring. It’s the rain washing away the rough yesterdays. 

This I know for sure Heavenly Father/God loves me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment