Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sounds of a Good Day!

I awoke to the sound of rain. It was such a peaceful moment.  It caused me to feel hopeful. Right now, I need lots of hope. I started to quickly take note of my body. No pain. First time to wake up without pain. I didn’t dare move. I lay blissfully taking a moment to enjoy being pain-free while listening to the soft sounds of the rain. 

Today I enjoyed the sounds of my girls baking cupcakes that came with rules. Yep, rules. Becca proudly made a list which included stuff like Brad must spend time with mom. Chris and mom will help me finish my FASFA. There was something for everyone. I loved it. Brad did spend time with me simply hanging out. We watched the movie R.M. Chris and I helped her finish up the FASFA stuff. The cupcakes were very yummy. I might have eaten 2 of them. 

Chris and I had fun too today watching the movie Singles Ward. Something I hadn’t seen in quite some time.  That movie makes me laugh. Laughing right now is hard to do because it hurts. If anyone knows Chris and I we love laughing together. The kids tell us all the time that we laugh so loud that it fills the whole house. They can hear us in the evening when all have retired to our rooms laughing. I forgot how good it feels to laugh. It feels healing. I am so glad we had some time to just relax together and laugh. For a few moments, I forgot that I had cancer. 


Such a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment