Friday, October 13, 2017

The Choice

























The Notebook is one of the most romantic books and movie ever written. I love it! It's a part of my movie collection. In fact, something only the girls knows about their momma is the fact that I collect Nickolas Sparks movies. Yep! Can't stand to read his books. Love books once they become movies. 

The Choice came out in 2016. I didn't even notice. Seems like I had a few things going on that distracted me from even caring about what movies were in the theaters during 2016. Anyways, since I have plenty of time on my hands since my surgery. Browsing through our Amazon prime I happened onto  The Choice. I watched it. I didn't like it. It was good. But, nothing like the emotional roller coaster that you feel with The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, or The Best of Me makes you feel. Plus they ended sadly. They felt real. This one dragged a little bit. Then towards the end when I thought he is going to take her off life support. She wakes up. Making the name of the movie meaningless. (me sighing) I am so disappointed. I should be able to get in my good cry with a good Nicholas Sparks movie.

Heres one more thing that I believe made this one not worth watching. The main characters did not have good chemistry. It felt forced. When I watch a romantic movie I need the main characters to have some chemistry. It's just a must-have. This movie definitely fell flat. 

 Have you seen it yet? Thoughts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment