Saturday, November 25, 2017

Where I am at!

Fatigue hugs my body like a warm blanket. It has become a very familiar to me after months and months of chemo. Now 2 months after my last treatment my body still feels fatigue, aches, and pains. Even my digestive system is still working out the kinks caused by chemo. 
Tearfully I hugged Chris whining about wanting to feel healthy and well again just the other day. 
I am truly tired of being sick on and off every day in one way or another. 

Thanksgiving week I totally forgot that I am still not a hundred percent and completely overdid it. 
Then I was sick. I simply did so many activities throughout the week that by Friday I was so glad to have a day off. We had declared a pajama day for Friday. We didn't get dressed until 3 pm. Then by 6pm, I was back in pajamas with a tummy ache. 

Even today has been slow. Just what I needed. I want to decorate for Christmas. The tree is even up standing empty in our living room ready to be decorated. It will have to keep until another day. 



1 comment: