Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Journaling

Blogging. I love it. I want to be a better writer. Yet, I still struggle to put my words out there because I am not perfect. So, I am going to embrace my imperfections. I am going to be me. Take it or leave it. This journal is a real record of my journey with cancer, raising children and just being me. 

Surgery looms over me like a heavyweight. Its the loss of my boobs/breast that is really haunting me at the moment. These breastfeed all my babies. I stood in the mirror as a young girl wishing they were bigger. Just a little bit bigger. Then the day came that I made peace with what my body looked like and embraced my imperfections. Worked out. Attempted to take care of myself physically. Now that's all about to change. Physically I am going to be changed. What's it going to be like living without my breast? It's actually kind of cool that I don't have to worry about a bra for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment