Thursday, October 5, 2017

Morning Of

WOW, today is the day! I will say goodbye to my breast. Actually, I am glad to be saying goodbye. They are trying to kill me. I am ready. Ready to move forward. To be happy. Laugh. The surgery is such a good thing. No reason to be scared or afraid or anything other than excited. I have one of the best Dr's in the country taking off my killer breast. For a short time I will allow myself to heal from all the chemo and cancer filled boobs. In 6 or 7 months I will be ready to start the journey to get my new boobs. Fake! Yep, I am picking a new size. I get to decide how they will look.

Well, I am ready to go! Joy can be found in the journey because I get to decided to have joy or not. I am going to have it. I am going to be grateful that I can have these breast removed. That I am going to beat cancer and live another 75 years. (that's what the oncologist said.)


2 Nephi 2:25 Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment